I am the holder of a payroll card. There is no Bank office in Noginsk so can I transfer money from the Revenue service to the BANK OF MOSCOW and receive money there?

You can transfer money from the Revenue service and withdraw cash from the Bank of Moscow ATM without commission. For this you need the following details:

ITN of the beneficiary – your ITN

Name of the recipient – your full name

Beneficiary’s account – your current account (card account) – this information can be found at the Bank office

Bank of the beneficiary – CB “Euro-Asian Investment Bank” LLC, Moscow

Bank BIC – 044579132

Bank account – 30101810800000000132